- Position Type: Direct Hire
Pipeline Project Manager
Our Client is seeking an experienced Project Manager. The candidate will lead and coordinate Oil and Gas land and pipeline projects related to new and existing sites with internal teams, client teams, and sub-consultants.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop project plans, project scope of work, work breakdown structure and schedules.
- Lead proposal preparation and efforts from.
- Lead internal and external project meetings for all aspects of the project to ensure a positive relationship and growth opportunities.
- Monitor and control project scope, schedule and budget.
- Interpret and ensure compliance with governmental and regulatory requirements for erosion and sediment control, threatened and endangered species, floodplain, and cultural resources.
- Perform, lead and monitor designs including: feasibility analysis, site layout, grading, drainage, storm water management, erosion & sedimentation, water and gas infrastructure routing and design.
- Effective communication skills and report writing.
- Ensures quality and safety of design, plans, and execution in a multi-discipline environment.
- Reviews vendor and sub-consultant quotes, data, and coordination.
- Prepare project specifications.
- Prepare technical reports and correspondence for project designs and studies.
- Perform construction services including: shop drawing reviews, cost estimating, site visits, construction field change reviews, change order processing, and application payment.
- Mentor and coordinate with the design team consisting of peers, junior engineers, and technicians.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, surveying, landscape architecture, or environmental sciences, from an accredited four-year college or university plus five years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in the following: pipeline alignments, grading design, driveway, estimating engineering and construction costs
- Experience in trenchless technology is plus.
- Experience with soils and geotechnical is a plus.
- Experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018 software is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Project is a plus.