- Position Type: Direct Hire
Designs and drafts industrial oriented projects with Structural tasks, working with others such as Engineers and other Designers, to complete various projects in the Industrial Sector.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Specific design tasks include, but are not limited to, foundation plans and details, framing plans and details using concrete, steel, and masonry construction materials.
- Reviews rough sketches, drawings, specifications, and other engineering data received from Engineers.
- Designs and lays out engineering drawings performing drafting and design as needed. May work directly with clients in this process.
- Has the ability to specify portions of the engineering system based on past experience.
- May assist in the preparation of studies, doing drawing or sketching as required.
- Perform site visits and measurement of existing conditions.
- Develops 3D models of existing conditions and proposed construction.
An Associate Degree and 2-3 years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.