- Position Type: Direct Hire
Survey Technician primarily will be responsible for CAD drafting and survey field support using Autodesk Civil 3D and Trimble Business Center software. Technicians should be proficient with Civil 3D have a knowledge of the technical requirements of land surveying. Additional qualifications include but are not limited to the following:
- Minimum 2 years of experience with various types of land survey projects and/or CAD drafting/design in support of Oil & Gas activities preferred.
- Proficiency with Autodesk Civil 3D, Trimble Business Center, Microsoft Office Products.
- Familiarity with Total Station and Survey Grade GPS equipment a plus.
- Knowledge of survey tasks associated to Oil & Gas projects including pipeline route development, well pad/unit surveys and construction preferred.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team while maintaining a positive, cooperative attitude.
Duties May Include:
- Create survey plans, pipeline alignment sheets, detailed construction drawings, crossing drawings, permit drawings, and other exhibits.
- Deed research, plotting, data processing, drafting, etc.
- Assemble deliverable packages as specified by the client.
- Function as a supporting crew member as needed.