Site Group Lead
- Position Type: Direct Hire
Site Division Manager- Our client is seeking a talented and highly creative candidate to be the Division Manager of our Site Department. This position may be based in either our WV headquarters or our PA office location. The selected candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day operations which will include the oversight of personnel & projects in multiple office locations. General responsibilities include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Creating & maintaining a culture that aligns with our client’s core values
- Ensure proper staffing and management of personnel
- Adapt operations to changing market conditions
- 10+ years of land development experience with both public and private clientele.
- Possess the knowledge of how to build cross-functional teams, generate work, communicate effectively and lead engineers.
- Oversee project performance to include an exceptional client experience, production and quality
- General business operations
- Planning & Budgeting
- Cash Flow & Backlog Projections
- Staffing projections & hiring
- Billing oversight & collection activities
- Collaboration with division and regional managers and other support service leaders on cross-divisional issues and other corporate level initiatives.
- Possess the ability to mentor, develop and lead staff to produce quality work using our land development expertise to deliver value through being trusted advisers.
- A BS from ABET accredited university in the field of Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Professional Engineer Licensure, or the ability to obtain licensure, is preferred but not required.
- Possess experience in building & leading teams.
- Extensive knowledge of land development.
- History of development with new and existing clients
- Strong demonstrated technical expertise.
- Strong communication, leadership and time management skills with the ability to organize and coordinate workflow, staffing and delivery of an exceptional client experience.
- Experience working in the consulting industry is highly desired.