Qualifications – Education/Experience:
- Minimum BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum3-5 years of experience in radiation product development, testing, and transferring to production.
- Experience in product design including requirements specification, board design and layout, prototyping, troubleshooting, revision control, component procurement, and assembly for manufacturing.
- Experience in manufacturing processes, on time delivery, and continuous improvement.
- Hands on experience with electronic test setups and fixtures for testing electronic devices.
- Lead the introduction of new products to the production floor. This includes: planning and managing assembly process development, pilot builds, workstation design and setup, and assembly instructions and documentation development.
- Perform design for manufacturing (DFM), design for assembly (DFA), and design for test (DFT) assessment and recommend enhancements to facilitate the development of quality products that allow cost effective fabrication, assembly, and test.
- Lead and assist with development of documentation and work instructions associated with manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Provide troubleshooting for existing products, designs, and test fixtures with an emphasis on root cause analysis and problem resolution. Provide documented feedback in the form of yield studies and root cause analysis assessments to engineering for future revisions.